Oct. 2018 PE Exam Results will come out ------

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going aggressive and predicting Dec. 3

If you were going really progressive, you'd say today.  😬
It could certainly happen at anytime after today. There probably isn't anything overt holding it back after the FPE meeting concludes today.

Tomorrow would be hyper aggressive. Monday is viable. But like I posted elsewhere Tue Dec 4, Thr Dec 6, Wed Dec 12 etc are all viable too. I won't speculate further.

Tomorrow would be hyper aggressive. Monday is viable. But like I posted elsewhere Tue Dec 4, Thr Dec 6, Wed Dec 12 etc are all viable too. I won't speculate further.
Speculation is the name of the game!!!!!  How dare you not play this wonderful game that causes so much stress!

Speculation is the name of the game!!!!!  How dare you not play this wonderful game that causes so much stress!
Haha yeah, starting to get a little stressful. Both my husband and I are in the waiting boat. He had 3 interviews in the last month and is waiting to hear news.  And of course, me with this test.  We were in the same situation last year, and we each found out bad news in the same week.  So I'm hoping this year that the ~tables have turned~, and he gets a job/I pass my test.

You raise a good point about interference from the FE exam. No one else had realized that.

With that said, it won't come out before Nov 30. Fire Protection cut score meeting runs from Nov 28-29.
How do you know when the cut score meetings are?

giphy.gif

Haha yeah, starting to get a little stressful. Both my husband and I are in the waiting boat. He had 3 interviews in the last month and is waiting to hear news.  And of course, me with this test.  We were in the same situation last year, and we each found out bad news in the same week.  So I'm hoping this year that the ~tables have turned~, and he gets a job/I pass my test.
It's going to happen!

NCEES meetings still scheduled for next week. No results till 2nd week of December, at the earliest...

yuk! Thanks for the heads up, looks like another 2 weeks of family guy reruns and video games to absorb all this free time.

I can't wait until the results come out so I can stare blankly at my diagnostic page (they had that many questions about that?  I don't recall seeing even one on my exam!), add up my answers correct multiple times to see if I have a higher number than the cut-off I don't know (48?  No, 53 that time.  Now it's 43.  What?), and then spend a couple weeks pretending it doesn't bother me before I re-register and have to explain it to my OM (Hey, remember when you spent a ton of money for me to do that thing?  Weeeeeeeell, I didn't exactly do the thing.  More money please!)

Back