NFL FOOTBALL 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL @ the Chiefs. 0-8 in their post season appearances. Defense on both sides was awful. But a great game to watch.

Not sure how I feel about facing the Chargers next week. They seem to be hitting their stride at the right time and Rivers always seems to do better than he should in Denver...

At least it was a good game to watch and not a complete blow-out. I don't think the '9ers have what it takes to go all the way anyhow.

Broncos fans. It is OK to be worried. Chargers are HOT HOT HOT right now and did beat you the most recent game. I know it is Peyton Manning and blah blah blah but get ready for another early exit and it will not hurt that much.

I was discussing the playoffs with a co-worker (Chief's fan), and we agreed that it is entirely plausible that Indy hosts the AFC championship game...

At this point and knowing the remaining teams I would like to see Denver win it all.

That Eagle's statistic has been thrown around since pre-season. Creepy coinidence about the Redskins though...

tumblr_lre940lTW41qclcbeo1_500_large.jpg

Now rooting for the Panthers first, then the Seahawks. Panthers being the locals, Seahawks having a former Big Ten QB.

Back