NFL FOOTBALL 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no, I turned a Steelers fan since the 50s over to the dark side today. The only thing more shocking to come out of my mom's mouth than "Lets go Pats" would have been "Dad wasn't actually your father..." She even brought up the improved running game and the injuries on D.

Last edited by a moderator:
My dog ate the plug-in cord for the cable box. (For all you people who don't buy 'my dog ate it' as a valid excuse, think again.) Instead of watching the games later in 42" of HD, I'm relegated to my frigid basement and my 19" office/spare bedroom TV.

Wal mart has a really decent digital antenna for like $25 bucks.. We switch to it (from cable) for football it's so clear... You can probably use it and then return it....it gets the main channels really good

I know there's a K-Mart here. Looks like no one has been there since the mid-80s. Pretty sure there's a Wally Mart somewhere. Also pretty sure it's less than 15 minutes from here and right off Broadway, just like everything here.

Also met a Seahawks fan today. Hey, if the Pats don't make it, I was gonna root for Seattle. Hey, if Seattle doesn't make it, I was gonna root for New England.

That's gotta rank somewhere on the Bro Code.

Going to my neighbors house for tonight's game. He is a Colts fan. He is a friend, so tonight I am a Colts fan.

Back