NFL FOOTBALL 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
although neither team is really superbowl material....greenbay will likely get taken down in the first round 
Umm.....riiiiiight.  That's what everyone said for Superbowl 45.  Am I right DV?  ;)
BRING IT ON!

I was kinda pulling for the Bears in that game for no real reason.
:banhim:
Don't get wrong there are certain things about each team I both like and don't like. What do I know, I'm a miserable Giants fan.

only thing I hate worse than losing, is losing to the MF- Panthers and there ex thief, Auburn scum Cam Netwon...

Don't get wrong there are certain things about each team I both like and don't like. What do I know, I'm a miserable Giants fan.

Cry me a river you jackwagon. You've ruined a couple of Super Bowls for me recently. At least the morning after the second SB loss, my ex called me up and said she wanted a divorce :true: , which eased the pain of losing the big game a bit.

AFC west was said to be the worst division in the NFL. Now which division sent 3 teams to the playoffs?

Go Broncos!

Cry me a river you jackwagon.  You've ruined a couple of Super Bowls for me recently.  At least the morning after the second SB loss, my ex called me up and said she wanted a divorce :true: , which eased the pain of losing the big game a bit.
We'll, you will always have spygate to reflect on. As a matter of fact, I don't think you guys won one since then....

only thing I hate worse than losing, is losing to the MF- Panthers and there ex thief, Auburn scum Cam Netwon...
That game summed up the Falcon's season pretty well though. When things look like they might go the Falcon's way, they find a way to shoot themselves in the foot.

Two turning points in that game. First, after stripping the ball away to save a touchdown in the first half, Matt Ryan turns around and throws a pick-six (not sure if the blame is all on Ryan or the receiver who seemed to be running a different route then what Ryan thought he would run).

Then, on what could have been a game winning drive the center snaps the ball when Ryan wasn't there to receive it. After the game the center blames the miscue on crowd noise. THEY WERE PLAYING AT HOME!!!

It's been a really bad season for the Falcons, but they seem to be doing it to themselves. I can't believe Ryan didn't get injured this year with as bad as the O-line has been.

Last edited by a moderator:
and odly enough it was playing on TV out here! I watched first half and then just had to get out of the house.. knew it wouldnt end up well....

Bad day to be an NFL coach with a losing record:

Mike Shanahan fired

Greg Schiano fired (along with the GM)

Leslie Frazier fired

Jim Swartz fired

Browns coach fired.

Shanahan was a given, he and the owner and the QB are not on the same page.

The Bucs and Vikings have no talent, but both played competitively after being eliminated. I don't entirely agree with those moves.

The Lions are a grease fire, no issue there. And the Browns perma-suck.

well that's definitely a franchise contract. 7 yr deal for cutler...about 6 more than it should be. I would give the guy a nother yr to work with the new head coach since he sat out most of the year...but 7 yrs a bit extreme if you ask me.

Ever since Romo got paid, every middle-of-the-road QB will expect big $ too...

^^^ Only reports I've seen indicate an average of $18M/year for the first 3 years...

Big problem they were facing was the fact that a franchise tag would have cost them $16.5M. (thanks Romo)...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back