NFL FOOTBALL 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im hoping to be in Frisco Copper Mountain all weekend unless my tahoe doesnt get fixed!

I will root for Seattle from now on, but more importantly, will root for anyone BUT the New Stinkland Patrifarts

Last edited by a moderator:
At this point, it would be hard to pick a favorite to reach the Super Bowl let alone win it...

call me a couple days before the super bowl and I'll decide then who to route for. Don't really care now that my team is out and the rival is out.

Im rooting for a Seahawks - Broncos Super Bowl.. I need to drag out the Bronco's as long as possible, when they dont play the drive to ski is fucking unreal...

Im rooting for a Seahawks - Broncos Super Bowl.. I need to drag out the Bronco's as long as possible, when they dont play the drive to ski is fucking unreal...

An old AFC west rivalry renewed!!

Mrs Dex loves going shopping during Broncos games. The entire grocery store is a ghost town.

u4yhady6.jpg

yeah I know.. brady is a hell of a QB, but he does get a tad irritated if he hits the turf to much..

Brady was a complete non-factor in that Indy game. I never even knew that there were running backs on New England's roster until that game.

Back