NFL FOOTBALL 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After the loss to Arizona back in September, pushing us to 1-3, I never would have believed you if you told me that the Panthers would be going to Atlanta on 12/29 with a chance to win the NFC South and be the 2nd seed in the playoffs! This team has over-performed a lot this year, but the defense is for real and gives them a shot to win pretty much any game they play, as indicated yesterday when the offense played like crap for 59 minutes.

:tt:

I'm just glad the STEELERS didn't end up losing after that royal screwing by the referree's. I'd say that there will absolutely be a rule change after last night's game.

In that "possession" will be a reviewable event.

To hold them on 4 downs at the goal line, then have the refs screw it that bad was horrible.

At least it didn't change the outcome, if it had, then a major uproar would be going on today.

So tomorrow, anyone not rooting for the Raiders at 3:25 Central Time is getting banned, and forced to watch nothing but the dismal NFL channel all off-season with nothing but Papa John's commercials in between.

tumblr_myaoujoauw1qclcbeo1_500.png

Despite all the losses due to free agency, injuries, and incarceration, the Pats made the 2 seed and get a bye next week. I can roll with that. Also, no Ravens this year, which is nice.

Being from NJ, I could decided which team I wanted to lose more last night. Almost hoping for a tie, but now that the Eagles are in, I expect them to sh!t the bed next week against the Saints.

:tt:

STEELERS season is over, but at least we finished strong after the start of the season, when it looked like we were vying for 1st draft pick.

Althought KC's kicker Succs azz

It sucks the season came down to him missing a 40 yarder. But the Steelers should have not had their fate in the hands of others, so all is fair.

I can't believe that the Panthers are the #2 seed in the NFC! This season has been a shock after that 1-3 start, but the offense needs to play better if we want to make a run in the playoffs. I trust our defense to play lights out, but the offense needs to do its share. I'm cautiously optimistic, but this team reminds me of the Super Bowl team from 2003 a lot. At the end of the day, I'm just glad to not be looking at the draft already.

Very wet game in Foxboro yesterday. Pats managed to get the bye. so far so good.

Pats could actually win again this year, you know since they won't have to face the giants in the superbowl again.

geeze...that let's all stand around while the packer picks the ball up and runs it in for a touchdown since no one blew a whistle nonsense.

although neither team is really superbowl material....greenbay will likely get taken down in the first round

geeze...that let's all stand around while the packer picks the ball up and runs it in for a touchdown since no one blew a whistle nonsense.
I was pretty surprised by that. Most players seem to assume the ball is still live, to the point that most of the time it's really really annoying to watch. A defensive player will scoop up a ball that was clearly not a fumble and start sprinting towards the opposite endzone all the while the refs are all blowing their whistles to stop the play.

I was kinda pulling for the Bears in that game for no real reason. Actually, I don't have a real favorite in these playoff brackets. I guess if I had to choose, it would be an AFC team. Broncos, Chargers or Chiefs.

Very wet game in Foxboro yesterday. Pats managed to get the bye. so far so good.

I watched that game yesterday. Real sloppy conditions. Glad they got that bye. They've got a good shot this year, there really isn't a dominant team that stands out. My favorite birthday present would be the AFC title game in Foxboro.

although neither team is really superbowl material....greenbay will likely get taken down in the first round
Umm.....riiiiiight. That's what everyone said for Superbowl 45. Am I right DV? ;)

BRING IT ON!

I was kinda pulling for the Bears in that game for no real reason.
:banhim:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back