NFL FOOTBALL 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't watched this little football since the ravens broke mike Vick's legs during Pre -season.. I was at the game back then, but part of me always roots for the ravens to lose...

Strange tie in I know...

I want the Ravens to lose tonight for the sole reason I don't want them anywhere near the playoffs...

I agree totally, I want nothing to do with them, I don't care if it would be in Foxboro. Which means you have to root for New England next week. :p

But the ravens can suck the taint of a rotten deer carcass.

While being anally raped with a curling iron.

NE-Den for the AFC title all the way. I wish the Pats didn't shit the bed in Miami yesterday so they still had control of their own destiny and could host that game, and that they actually had some receivers, but I'll settle for the 2 seed and a bye plus home game.

Not related, but I cannot wait for the cold weather SB all the pundits are bashing. You can play the AFC/NFC title game in any kind of dreadful weather in a cold weather city, but the SB has to be some sterile environment free of the elements? Makes no sense. (Disclaimer: I'm a native of the NYC area.)

Dear Santa,

It has now become apparent that the steaming pile of poo that is Bucs offense needs to be replaced. Can you please bring us a new OC and HC for next year?

Thank you,

Tampa Area

Back