NFL FOOTBALL 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just in case there are any Jaguars' fans out there, at least you can feel good about your cheerleaders:

63wXJ.St.156.jpeg
So what about us Bucs fans? At least the Jags were supposed to suck...

3 fumbles and an INT are hard to recover from, especially when:

1 fumble = safety

1 fumble on their own 15 yard line (Indy scored TD on next play)

INT on their own side of the field (somewhere near their own 20-25)

and their last fumble was on the 3 yard line with 4 minutes to go.

I don't remember how things shaped up after the INT, but the 3 fumbles equated to 16 points (giving Indy 9, and not scoring an additional 7).

Bad Sunday night football game + a few beers =

6a00d83451c9ec69e2014e8648160b970d-pi.jpg
I had that same phone in that same condition. I swapped the screen my self for about $40 and 90minutes.
I just swapped the screen about 2 weeks ago for roughly the same cost/time committment. I just don't want to put it back together again, plus the rest of the phone is starting to get pretty beat up...

Realizing no one likes to lose, but I think going undefeated just isn’t worth the hype, it’s almost better to be 15-1 IMO, takes a lot of pressure, you have a little un needed media circus every week every time you stay undefeated..

Anyone watching Kansas City pound the hell out of teams? They are not getting a whole lot of attention..

I'm not necessarily expecting the Donkeys to go undefeated, but I don't expect their defense to play dead or their offense to give up the ball so easily either.

That being said, I hope the loss is a wake-up call that Hillman needs a lot more time on the practice squad learning to catch a pass, then hold onto the damn ball.

Sitting in my car on a raw ND fall afternoon because for some reason the Pats are on the radio here and the radio inside won't pick it up. My teapot is getting a workout. My neighbors are also looking at me funny.

First I want to say I totally love Breasts, and hate Breast cancer, but I think the NFL’s pink out at all these football games is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen…. I think it’s over awareness and drounds out the message..

I also see now the pee wee football leagues are doing this same thing and it just makes me want to puke..
As President of our local Youth Football League, I can say I agree 100%. But of course, I have a board member who's Mom is a breast cancer survivor, so not only do all the players have to wear pink socks all month, we have a thousand other things too.

I think it looks dumbass, and we could come up with a better way to help (like donate our 50/50 for a week or two, or at least the $700 we spent on pink socks to the American Cancer Society) I don't really see how "awareness" helps them more than the $$ would.

But of course, I'd be the insensitive A-hole to try and buck the pink train.

The Patriots finally look like the Patriots again...give up a ton of points, score a few more.

They do have a tough stretch coming up after the bye though. Carolina is surprisingly good, Miami and Cleveland are competitive, and then there is the epic earth imploding Brady-Manning bowl with the side story of that turncoat runt Welker returning to NE.

Also, this is the first time I've watched the opening to SNF this season. The new chick they've got doing the intro song sucks. She moans like a goat giving birth.

Back