NFL FOOTBALL 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ You live in CO now and don't have to worry about the Broncos making the playoffs...

I was gonna adopt them next year, my daughter says we will look like posers if we jump on the bandwagon now..

I think the Broncos will play hard for their coach while he is out.

Yall dont remember [SIZE=medium]this because you were probably watching the AFC playoff’s, but in 98 leading up to when the Bronco’s crushed the Falcons in the SB, Dan Reeves, former Bronco Coach and all around good guy, underwent some type of heart bypass and was out for I think the last game of the season and one playoff game ( Wade Phillips –interim head coach) and they really cranked up their game for him. I see the broncos doing the same thing (just hopefully if they get to the SB they will take it a little more serious than the dirty birds did)[/SIZE]

I remember that Super Bowl. Moreso because it was the Broncos Back-to-back year and the last game Elway played. Reeves was a good coach here for years. Wade Phillips not so much...

I remember that Super Bowl. Moreso because it was the Broncos Back-to-back year and the last game Elway played. Reeves was a good coach here for years. Wade Phillips not so much...
Ya, believe, me I remember that Super Bowl is well. It was the year the Packers decided to give Elway a ring. ;)

Just sayin'...

581168_715845485110132_1391402658_n.jpg

Ya, believe, me I remember that Super Bowl is well. It was the year the Packers decided to give Elway a ring. ;)

I usually don't even watch the super bowl, but I clearly remember that one. I was living in Houghton at the time, where half the population is rabid, obnoxious Packer fans. The first half there was all kinds of obnoxiousness coming out of the apartment above mine. The second half it was deathly quiet. I couldn't help but gloat a little.

Why the fuck hasn't there been any news from the Tampa Tribune with the headline "Glazers lower their ass on Schiano, pink slip delivered."
Maybe they are hoping to ride him to the first pick in the draft, but I agree send him back to the big east or acc or what ever it is now. Between USF sucking balls and the bucs sucking turds, football season has been a huge disappointment this year.

Why the fuck hasn't there been any news from the Tampa Tribune with the headline "Glazers lower their ass on Schiano, pink slip delivered."
Maybe they are hoping to ride him to the first pick in the draft, but I agree send him back to the big east or acc or what ever it is now. Between USF sucking balls and the bucs sucking turds, football season has been a huge disappointment this year.

Probably, but I'd honestly rather get the peace of mind of getting rid of the locker room cancer that plagues the team that I've been a fan of since I was old enough to understand the concept of football.

Is that dudes last name really incognito or did he go all ocho cinco and change his name for a sports "screen name" so to speak?

Get Gronk'd.

3 weeks until the showdown in Foxborough. Might I suggest a friendly wager between the Denver folks and the Pats people (even though I grew up in NY and now live in ND)?

And plus, I dot care how many SB he has won, he alway looks like a little cry baby bitch whenever he is losing....

Back