NFL FOOTBALL 2012

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Throw the towel. It is over now. Again, the Pats' D unable to stop Flacco. Maybe he is really an elite QB. Looks like we are going to see another year of Brady-ing jokes...

bradying.jpg

Hard not to say something about the Pats/Ravens game that would get my ass banned again...

^I think you might be treading some pretty thin ice talking about either of the games. :)

The morning after. Regret, shame, disgust, revulsion...it's almost as bad as the time I picked up that hairspray hag at the bar one time.

They had no rhythm all night. If those two drives that stalled had instead wound up as TDs rather than FDs, it's 21-7 going into the second half, Baltimore would have had to be more hurry up and aggressive to catch up which meant a turnover would have been more likely.

You're not going to beat a good team with 3 second half turnovers. The first two led to TDs, and the last one iced the game for Baltimore.

And, seriously, Bernard Pollard again? That guy is Pats kryptonite. The governor should issue an executive order banning him from entering the state ever again.

Oh well. Pats took a HSD yesterday.

now all the BS because Bill chose not to face the media after the game. WTF? What is anyone missing? These "anal"ysts are too full of themselves.

Not lot he was going to spill his guts or get dewey eyed up there.

"Uh, obviously we're disappointed. We didn't execute well. They made more plays and they won. We lost. It is what it is."

Sound about right?

In disgust after the game I watched pitch perfect after the game. Maybe some if the ATL D should join a singing group?

And I don't normally bitch about penalties.. But that 15 yard for kapernicks helmet being touched by a d line mans fingers?? Good grief.....

Oh we'll my sport season is over ... Ready for spring and kayaking!

Not lot he was going to spill his guts or get dewey eyed up there.

"Uh, obviously we're disappointed. We didn't execute well. They made more plays and they won. We lost. It is what it is."

Sound about right?
sounds dead on.

the anal-ysts should be grateful. This way they get to milk it and make a big story out of it. If Bill had made his typical statement (like you posted) it would be a non-issue.

And I don't normally bitch about penalties.. But that 15 yard for kapernicks helmet being touched by a d line mans fingers?? Good grief.....

I got the opposite problem. I can't believe Pollard was not called for a penalty for leading with his head and knocking Ridley into next week.

the anal-ysts should be grateful. This way they get to milk it and make a big story out of it. If Bill had made his typical statement (like you posted) it would be a non-issue.

I'll watch parts of the post-game show to see scores for the other games, learn about who made the playoffs, who got hurt that week, etc.

Spare me the rest. I wouldn't watch the pre-game fluff if you paid me. I'll turn it on around 12:45 or so to get the last minute updates on the weather, injuries, etc. but I can't stand those laughing buffoons behind the desk.

If the Pats couldn't win the Superbowl, than I was hoping for the falcons b/c I like Gonzalez and have nor reason to dislike the team otherwise. Now there's nothing to do except watch hockey - although i'm not sure I'm going to be able to forgive the league owner's for the lock-out.

Back