NFL 2016

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
622f80ef8dc18324188dabb2ead38ea5.jpg

Well that was disappointing as hell. Though I will say that I never expected the Packers to even make it to the NFC championship game in the first place with a 4-6 record as the regular season was winding down. We had a hell of a run.

Will be cheering for the dirty birds against the Patriots.

I'm not sure anyone would have beaten Atlanta yesterday.  Praying they beat New Stinkland.

The GB/Atlanta game got so bad that I ended up getting trapped in a "Love Boat" marathon on one of the retro channels until the NE/Shitsburgh game started.

I watched the NE/Shitsburgh game, and I suppose if I absolutely had to pick one, then I'm glad Shitsburgh lost, but the only way I truly would have been happy is if some undiscovered fault line opened up under the field and took both teams.

Steelers were not supposed to win anyways. Big Ben was not accused of sexual assault this year.

Am glad to see the Falcons going to the SB. Is refreshing to say so. Would be more refreshing if they win it but the Dark Lord of New England (Belichick) is a heck of a coach. Julio Jones and the receivers corp will have to have a heck of a game and I believe, based on what I saw last night on both games, Patriots' secondary can be beaten by Jones. Man to man no one on the Pats can stop that guy so... who knows. 

The big test is in 2 weeks against a strong oppoenent.  I want the Pats to do it just to watch Goodell's reaction.  Anyone that still spouts that "Deflategate" was warranted and defined the Patriots dominance or that TB12's 4 game suspension is remotley justifiable is just living in a fantasy land.  Like Kraft said last night, for a lot of reasons, this conference championship really means a lot.  Oh and for those who missed it the Player of the Game last night was TB12.

Go Pats!!!!

Steelers were not supposed to win anyways. Big Ben was not accused of sexual assault this year.

Am glad to see the Falcons going to the SB. Is refreshing to say so. Would be more refreshing if they win it but the Dark Lord of New England (Belichick) is a heck of a coach. Julio Jones and the receivers corp will have to have a heck of a game and I believe, based on what I saw last night on both games, Patriots' secondary can be beaten by Jones. Man to man no one on the Pats can stop that guy so... who knows. 
Going to see a lot of bumping the receivers at the line on darn near every play, I suspect.

Back