NFL 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Draft day! I don't know why but i'm rooting for Chip Kelly to trade up to get Mariota. Let the shenanigans begin.

Drink every time a team drafts someone other than what the mock drafters picked.
You'd be trashed halfway thru the first round.

^ :eyebrows:

drink every time a player is selected, the camera goes to them and they're talking on their phone

drink for every awkward one armed bro-hug Roger Goodell gives players after they've been selected

Last edited by a moderator:
And for the 7th year in a row, the Jets draft a D-lineman... to replace 1 of their three D-lineman which were all previous 1st round picks. Sigh. This season is going to be like The Waterboy - just take a bunch of knees on offense and hope your defense scores all your points.

Drink every time a team drafts someone other than what the mock drafters picked.
You'd be trashed halfway thru the first round.
^ :eyebrows:

drink every time a player is selected, the camera goes to them and they're talking on their phone

drink for every awkward one armed bro-hug Roger Goodell gives players after they've been selected
So did you chug the whole bottle with the bear hug Goodell got last night?

So did you chug the whole bottle with the bear hug Goodell got last night?

i thought danny shelton was going to break goodell in half! if i had played by my rules i would have been blasted by the 15th pick. a few talking on the phone but the copious bro hugs would have done me in.

Well, the draft is over and according to the Cleveland sports calendar, so is the baseball season. When does the pre-season start?

Not soon enough.

I will say that I am THRILLED to have Devin Smith as a NYJ, though! It also made me feel less shitty about their first round pick. The Baylor QB pick was an interesting one, too. It'd be nice to see someone teach him how to play in a pro-style offense and actually do something in the NFL.

BanHammer.gif

Latest posts

Back