NCEES RESULTS ARE OUT! POST YOUR RESULTS!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I finally got my results today and I am very happy to say that I PASSED!!!

I seriously have to thank this forum and also @Zach Stone P.E. (Electrical PE Review) , @justin-hawaii (Eng Pro Guides), and @Cram For The PE for all of their resources and help throughout studying for this exam. Without all of you, I don't think I would have passed.

I'm glad I can put this anxiety behind me at last!
With the deep dives of questions you were posting in here, I am not surprised. Congrats @akyip!

Well, I finally got my results today and I am very happy to say that I PASSED!!!

I seriously have to thank this forum and also @Zach Stone P.E. (Electrical PE Review) , @justin-hawaii (Eng Pro Guides), and @Cram For The PE for all of their resources and help throughout studying for this exam. Without all of you, I don't think I would have passed.

Congrats!!! Really happy for you.

I also passed and would like to thank everyone here for the help and discussions we had :) I hope I can pay it forward

C

Congrats @akyip! Based on the questions you were posting to engineer boards, I had no doubt you would do well.

Now go celebrate!

Congrats!

congrats!

Took the CBT PE Power Exam 1-29-21. Found out I passed this morning 2-3-2021. Even though I did not enroll in Zach Stone P.E program, I did watch all of his You Tube videos. I wish I would of found his program earlier in my studying initiative, but I did not find it practical to reenroll in anther test program so close to my test date. I figured if I did not pass this time, the great thing would be enrolling in Zach Stone P.E.

Took the CBT PE Power Exam 1-29-21. Found out I passed this morning 2-3-2021. Even though I did not enroll in Zach Stone P.E program, I did watch all of his You Tube videos. I wish I would of found his program earlier in my studying initiative, but I did not find it practical to reenroll in anther test program so close to my test date. I figured if I did not pass this time, the great thing would be enrolling in Zach Stone P.E.
congratulations!

Congrats @COJeff !

I'm happy to hear our Electrical PE Review YouTube Channel helped you pass the PE exam.

Now go celebrate :D

Congrats!

Well, I finally got my results from taking it SATURDAY and PASSED!!!

I have to thank @Zach Stone P.E. (Electrical PE Review), I enrolled for 1 MONTH and a half, spent countless hours going through his notes, live classes and quizzes and it fully prepared me for what I was missing! Without this Forum, discord and Zach's class, I do not think I would of passed!!

This is a huge milestone to put in the rearview!!!

I have to thank @Zach Stone P.E. (Electrical PE Review), I enrolled for 1 MONTH and a half, spent countless hours going through his notes, live classes and quizzes and it fully prepared me for what I was missing! Without this Forum, discord and Zach's class, I do not think I would of passed!!

Congrats on passing!

Congrats @neaton2!

Happy to have you as a student in our online program for the PE exam

Congrats sir! My study habits seem to echo yours to a "T". I focused on mainly those 3 areas: NCEES, Zach Stone's and Justin's sample exam problems. Sounds like I just need to go through again and just be more thorough. I found some of "Cram for Exam" to be helpful too, but mainly those first three are what I focused on.
Hi Duran,
I did what you have described above and it worked for me. I just found out this morning that I passed the exam!

Quit playing games with my heart!!!

Oh and congrats!!

Attachments

• 0AF2E262-39A0-4795-BF8E-ED7D062C704D.gif
    0AF2E262-39A0-4795-BF8E-ED7D062C704D.gif
    237.9 KB · Views: 0
I finally passed the test! I want to thank you all for your kind words and encouragement. More importantly thanks to @Zach Stone P.E. for his wonderful class and also @justin-hawaii for his spot-on rapid timed (3min) live class practice problems and code book practice test!

Thankyou @BebeshKing PE !

For those still struggling, you can do it! Believe in yourself and put in the work that is needed to pass!

I finally passed the test! I want to thank you all for your kind words and encouragement. More importantly thanks to @Zach Stone P.E. for his wonderful class and also @justin-hawaii for his spot-on rapid timed (3min) live class practice problems and code book practice test!

Thankyou @BebeshKing PE !

For those still struggling, you can do it! Believe in yourself and put in the work that is needed to pass!
Congrats @Zoro, thanks for being a student in our online class for the new CBT Power PE Exam!

Back