NCEES News Update

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just checked it on CT board, it still says Pending .

BTW CT board had a meeting on 11/28 which is quite unusual considering the pattern , They usually have board meeting between 10-20 

WHERE IS THE MAP

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

- Anxiety: "I can't stand this anymore! I don't care of the results, as long as they are published!" -> Frequency: 2+ times a day
- Procrastination: "Work, what work? Psshhhh....engineerboards is my LIFE!" --> yeah, pretty much constant

- Procrastination: "Work, what work? Psshhhh....engineerboards is my LIFE!" --> yeah, pretty much constant
I'm seriously obsessed with EB....it's practically the first thing I do when I get in the office and I leave it running in the background in case some "good stuff" comes up...

I'm seriously obsessed with EB....it's practically the first thing I do when I get in the office and I leave it running in the background in case some "good stuff" comes up...
Same thing here. Cheers!  :beerbang:

At least its "technically" work related if anyone was to ever check the web history..... 

They changed the opening story on the NCEES website at some point this week.  They no longer have the note about if you have a comment about the exam to email them.
That is some astute observational piece of information right there.

Where did that timeframe come from?
Because NCEES HQ is located in on the east coast in SC. This has generally been the cut-off where no results are released after this particular time from previous results release cycles.

Back