Mosul Dam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this on FB as well.  Good luck, man. Let us know if you need anything.

Damn Colonel haven't you done your share of time?

Although the project actually sounds like a pretty neat one to work on

Watch your six and let me know where I can send you some smut, no tobacco this time!
I kinda like that idea. Is there any way eb can send him stuff. Maybe we can collect some funds and use it to send him items that he wants or needs?

See if you can break the record of 6 boxes of stuff sent over at once, last time he was deployed.

Last edited by a moderator:
As always, thank you for your service Sap.  This is good work you are doing, though I'm sure you are not happy to be leaving home once again.  God speed, keep your head low and keep in touch as much as you can.  I've got a new version of the CDOT baseball cap to send when you have an address.

I like to directly send my smut. I think I sent toothbrushes last time? I know I sent the biggest bag of gummy bears I could find. 

Well, hadn't heard anything for a couple weeks then yesterday, I get the following via email.

Ryan

The MD project just went to congressional notification and we should be getting funding soon.  I have you down for the Deputy job.   When this thing happens, it's going to go fast.  Sorry this has been such a CF. We are still discussing C2. Lots of moving parts. Gave the CG the final draft for C2 today.

For the uninitiated:

MD = Mosul Dam

CF = Cluster Fuck

C2 = Command and Control

CG = Commanding General

I was never high enough in the food chain to have CG in any correspondence.

As much as it sounds like a cool project I wish you a quick trip, a safe boring one, sitting behind a desk buried 20-30' below the sand!

Back