Mosul Dam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sur feels that way, not going to lie, but no I did a bunch of stuff.  I helped move the ball toward the goal line.  Just didn't get it in the end zone.
Sometimes getting to second base is still more than any of your friends did :D

Glad you're back safe and sound, Sap!

It sur feels that way, not going to lie, but no I did a bunch of stuff.  I helped move the ball toward the goal line.  Just didn't get it in the end zone.
I had to tell my husband this weekend that it was better to be a solid player on a winning team, than the standout star of a losing team. We're all engineers here, so we know that there's prep work that's as important as the final product. 

Well, yes and no.  The bulk of the work hasn't really begun, but they've been doing some.  It will really start in earnest next month and ramp up to full grouting production in October.  Which is about 60 days behind schedule.  However, our dam safety experts assure us that it will not cause failure as long as we get to grouting before the rainy season, which occurs through the winter.

We could really fix it up good if they add our composite system.  We have done subsea projects and structural projects, just not a dam yet.   www.cittech.com 

Glad you are back.

Back