McCain Jokes

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i gotta say, i'm looking forward to VP debates tonite almost like watching a NASCAR race to see the crashes!

Palin, you better bring your A-game - its sink or swim time, no little-swimmer arm bands anymore

I still can't believe she couldn't say what she'd read. She looked like an idiot with that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
i gotta say, i'm looking forward to VP debates tonite almost like watching a NASCAR race to see the crashes!
Palin, you better bring your A-game - its sink or swim time, no little-swimmer arm bands anymore
I'm looking foward to it too. I think I'm going to go take a nap so I can stay up for it.

oh... I just wanted clips of Palin with Katie Couric...that made me cringe.

^like driving by a car accident, you don't wanna look, but yeah, you do. . .

Biden's been known to put hoof in mouth too, so could be like watching a sitcom tonite. :tv:

more from the onion

PHOENIX, AZ—According to campaign sources, Joseph Chappel, a 38-year-old speechwriter for Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), has spent the last two weeks attempting to combine words and phrases in such a way as to not provoke a tight-jawed, dead-eyed smile from the presidential hopeful. Dreading a repeat of last month's speech to a group of businesswomen in Ohio, during which McCain followed a mention of his wife with an awkward and eerie smirk, Chappel has avoided personal anecdotes for the new speech, omitted any mention of "God" or "this great nation," and cut several phrases that had the potential to draw the 72-year-old candidate's mouth open in a horrifying display of teeth and gums.
"I've managed to make two out of every three sentences a question, but I'm not sure that will help," Chappel said shortly after deleting an introductory paragraph in which McCain welcomes the crowd. "Jesus, that [smile] makes me feel cold inside."

Chappel told reporters that if he is not able to write an appropriate, smile-free speech in time for the Republican National Convention, he will resign his position and return to his previous job, taking photographs of abused children for police reports.

palinrb6.jpg

^ LMAO!!

She's so damn cute. How can anyone not like her??

Joe Biden flow chart:

(if it doesn't fill the time slot say) LET ME REPEAT MYSELF blah blah blah

and how many times did Biden say he loved McCain? a little creepy.

^^

Ha! I think you've got that a bit mixed up. Joe Biden not fill his alloted time? That guy can't stop talking. Several times he had to cut himself short b/c he was running over on time.

McCain/Palin's base comes to his rally:Link 1

There are idiots in every party... or do you think that lady is the low water mark for American intelligence? To call these types "their base" I think you're either intentionally fanning the flames or you're delusional.

The crowds are really starting to take a nasty turn at these rallies. McCain is right for trying to calm them down and keep it civil but I think it took him too long to do that.

Political rhetoric and double talk and smear tactics are fine but some of this stuff is turning really ugly.

Back