McCain Jokes

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An interesting take on the Presidential race from the folks at Uni Watch Blog.com

I said this in an earlier Uni Watch story in the spring, but it bears repeating: Do we want a president who’s old, can’t raise his arms very high, and has really only worn one or two uniforms (I’ll give him credit for looking snappy) in his life? Or would you rather have a president who may or may not be able to dunk, but could come a lot closer than the other candidate?
I choose the guy who has game. John McCain must have sensed that, too, because on Friday he went out and got a point guard with a championship pedigree. The democrats have the height, but it looks like Sarah Palin can run between the trees and make things happen. And the game begins … — Bryan

"There was some breaking news out of Dayton, Ohio today, where Republican presidential candidate John McCain introduced the world to his third wife." –Jon Stewart

"Now obviously Sen. John McCain has made an enormous amount over Barack Obama's lack of experience, so it seems curious that the 72-year-old, four-to-five time face cancer guy would choose a running mate whose resume appears to be more suited for a Northern Exposure reunion show." –Jon Stewart

"Actually, it was kind of a smart choice. McCain went with a woman because hedidn't want to have to be in a position to have to get CPR from Mitt Romney." –Jay Leno

"Sarah Palin and McCain are a good pair. She's pro-life and he's clinging to life." –Jay Leno

"This isn't a presidential ticket, this is a sitcom. The maverick and the MILF." –Bill Maher

"Actually, it was kind of a smart choice. McCain went with a woman because hedidn't want to have to be in a position to have to get CPR from Mitt Romney." –Jay Leno
Good one!

Hey because of the RNC last night NBC moved the kickoff time of the opener to 7 PM. Meaning I could actually watch the end of the game. ('Skins clock management sucked by the way)

If they can do this every week I might have to switch sides.

Inside McCain's head (between the time delays)

The economy's fundamental's are great. I mean, my economic outlook is great. I own 2 houses, my wife owns 5. This is a bump in the road. I mean, greedy wall street is ruining the economy. I mean, gee, who would of thought if we loosened regulations on banks, people would get greedy - at least I have a strong proponent of those policies as an economic advisor on my campaign - Thanks former Senator Graham. Oil is down to $90 a barrel. See I brought you cheap oil again. So what if your out of a job, you can get cheap gas. Gas, I knew I should not of invaided Mexico, I mean ate Mexican.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
The best part is that the girl could cure cancer, and she would still be remembered ONLY for that pageant.

Back