McCain Jokes

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But another pre-emtive strike could work by way of what I like to call the "CHANDRA LEVY EFFECT".

If something big happens, everyone forgets about the earlier issue. For example, take Chandra Levy, she came up missing, then they found her body, and they were suspecting the Congressman. It was a huge story, was on the TV everyday, and then......

9/11 happens.

Since then, can any of you tell me how the Chandra Levy situation turned out?

Nope?

Because 9/11 took us in a new direction. Just like a pre-emptive strike on Iran would do. In two days we'd forget that there was talk about the economy.

(I'm not being serious, for those who can't pick up on these things)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that before anyone wins there isn't a preemptive strike into Iran to help force the winner's hand.
are you serious? As if we aren't in enough messes already from our other 'preemptive strikes'. How about we clean up the messes we have already made before delving into yet another one?
You may want to read what I wrote again.

That picture may be real, at the end of the debates, they both got up and McCain went to the left around the desk to meet the moderator, and at the same time the moderator went right, so McCain did a little "juke and weave" type of motion to joke about them going in opposite directions around the desk.

I didn't notice him stick his tongue out, but I do remember his arms like that when he was doing it. (of course, isn't his arms always like that?, LOL)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's real! It's from the AP and it is from the end when he went the wrong way. Really subtle if you were watching but captured on film it looks like he's shedding his human form.

Does John McCain wear boxers or briefs?

Depends...

Back