McCain Jokes

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What if W. Bush on his last day in office, calls a press conference, gets on TV, does the Shocker and yells,

'TWO IN THE PINK, and ONE IN THE STINK BABY'

What if W. Bush on his last day in office, calls a press conference, gets on TV, does the Shocker and yells,
THat would make him sort of a "Joe the Plumber" in his own right.

Sorry guys, U of A is the Wildcats, not ASU. Not that it matters (but my relatives in Tucson would strangle me if I got it wrong).

I am sure that if pressed into service any man could figure it out. Except, I have rarely met women who are into that kind of thing. Maybe JR has some info for us.
I certainly do .. but I have been told that the information is client-confidential! :D

You see now, Chucktown, there is a reason some of us are more tolerant of liberals....
:plusone:

THat would make him sort of a "Joe the Plumber" in his own right.
:Locolaugh: :Locolaugh:

JR

You see now, Chucktown, there is a reason some of us are more tolerant of liberals....
Who said I wasn't tolerant of liberals. I never let politics get in the way of my social agenda.

Talk about a legacy.

I think a more fitting Bush legacy statement would be "TWO IN THE PINK, and FIVE HUNDRED IN THE STINK"

^^ Well, since we are, look at what this hero from WVU pulled off:

collegehumor.658efcc635ba0b109885c3330d4db898.jpg

http://www.collegehumor.com/picture:77047

Back