MARYLAND RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am back guys.
Ilyas, we usually get ours about two weeks after the first state reports. I think we might get something during the first week of January.
Uh! Thats a long wait!

What did you take BTW. I took Construction.

Thanks for your reply.

Ilyas

Well I am back guys.
Ilyas, we usually get ours about two weeks after the first state reports. I think we might get something during the first week of January.
Good luck MDElec, I am sure you got it this time. I took the EIT back in October 2006 and results were around January 3rd or 4th. You may have to look back and see when the Oct 2006 exam was adjust the dates accordingly. Best wishes to all from Maryland!

Good luck MDElec, I am sure you got it this time. I took the EIT back in October 2006 and results were around January 3rd or 4th. You may have to look back and see when the Oct 2006 exam was adjust the dates accordingly. Best wishes to all from Maryland!

Thanks. I sure hope I got it this time. The test was at least five times harder than the first time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just called Pam Edwards at DLLR. She told me that they should probably receive the results next week from NCEES but she

also told me that they generally receive the results from NCEES in the last week of December and they mail out the results in the 1st week of Jan.

She is a very nice lady and going by her words its another few weeks of wait, but we are almost there.

Good luck everyone and have a happy holiday season

Ilyas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back