MARYLAND RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Luck.. Hope everyone hears the good news and gets drunk tonight. :bio:

Good Luck.. Hope everyone hears the good news and gets drunk tonight. :bio:

I am having training class till 5 pm. I think I am gonna be in the class physically only. What do you advise me? Cancel the class and go home?

Good Luck All !

I am having training class till 5 pm. I think I am gonna be in the class physically only. What do you advise me? Cancel the class and go home?
Good Luck All !

Depends on how far from B-more you are. I am down here in Southern Maryland and doubt the results would be in the mail today if in fact they were mailed Monday. I am in class this week as well, however I have a laptop with me so I am hitting the site every five minutes.

If it isn't mandatory, aren't you feeling a bit sick? :huh:

Side note: It appears in the past the website wasn't updated until 4:30 to 5pm anyways...

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on how far from B-more you are. I am down here in Southern Maryland and doubt the results would be in the mail today if in fact they were mailed Monday. I am in class this week as well, however I have a laptop with me so I am hitting the site every five minutes.
If it isn't mandatory, aren't you feeling a bit sick? :huh:

Side note: It appears in the past the website wasn't updated until 4:30 to 5pm anyways...
I am more than sick. The class is about design of culverts (by FHWA), may be you are in the class too? (lol).

Incase today's result isn't gonna be good, may be this class is going to be useful for october exam. Well, lets see, or I will disappear during break time.

I have to drive all the way down to silverspring.

Got my results in the mail today (Mt. Airy, MD). PASSED. Good luck to the rest. I don't think they have posted anything yet. :multiplespotting:

Got my results in the mail today (Mt. Airy, MD). PASSED. Good luck to the rest. I don't think they have posted anything yet. :multiplespotting:

CONGRATULATIONS !! jd.

I PASSED!!! :pASSED2:

:party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting: :party-smiley-048:

Good luck to all who are still waiting and congratulations to those who passed!!! :appl:

I PASSED !!! I PASSED !!!! I PASSED !!!
Good luck to all who are still waiting.

I PASSED!!! :pASSED2:
:party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting: :party-smiley-048:

Good luck to all who are still waiting and congratulations to those who passed!!! :appl:

Hopeful and EngInMdizzle CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! This is awesome!!!! Good luck to all those still waiting...

Wasn't too fortunate this go-round. Oh well, I guess second time will have to be the charm for me. I always knew studying for the PE in my last semester in grad school was not a very bright idea. I'll be taking it in October with no distractions. Wish me luck guys.

Congrats to all who passed.

Wasn't too fortunate this go-round. Oh well, I guess second time will have to be the charm for me. I always knew studying for the PE in my last semester in grad school was not a very bright idea. I'll be taking it in October with no distractions. Wish me luck guys.
Congrats to all who passed.

You'll get it next time!!! Grad school and the exam is definitely killer! I plan on sticking around the board, hit me up anytime!

MDElec, I'm sorry to hear you didn't make it this time but keep it up! You will be more prepared and relaxed next time with grad school complete.

MDElec, I'm sorry to hear you didn't make it this time but keep it up! You will be more prepared and relaxed next time with grad school complete.

You'll get it next time!!! Grad school and the exam is definitely killer! I plan on sticking around the board, hit me up anytime!
Thanks for the support guys.

And congrats!!!

Anybody here for October 2008 Exam. Any updates about when the result will be out. did anybody contact DLLR?
Thanks, Ilyas

Well I am back guys.

Ilyas, we usually get ours about two weeks after the first state reports. I think we might get something during the first week of January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back