Post Exam Period

Help Support Engineer Boards:

Engineerbabu

Reaction score
Has anyone started visiting the NCEES website 10 times a day yet? Worst time of the year, happens twice a year :D

E720

Reaction score
Yeah the PE results are usually released on the same day or day before the SE results. Probably start checking in 2-3 weeks.

vhab49_PE

I suck at this game
EB Supporter
Reaction score

Update on October 2020 exam results

Posted on December 17, 2020 at 8:01 a.m.
All results from the October 2020 pencil-and-paper PE exams, including the PE Structural exam, were released to NCEES member licensing boards on December 15.

Does this not indicate that they may release BOTH on the same day this time also?
They did last time because they held the PE results until after the registration was closed for the special January session of the civil PE. AS far as I am aware, the PE has always come out before the SE.

Engineerbabu

Reaction score
Yeah the PE results are usually released on the same day or day before the SE results. Probably start checking in 2-3 weeks.
Last time, both the PE and SE results were very close. But looking at the trend for the April exam, the SE exam was published after a week or 2 after PE was released. Hopefully, we will get the SE along with PE. And I am pretty sure PE is coming this week :D

vhab49_PE

I suck at this game
EB Supporter
Reaction score
Last time, both the PE and SE results were very close. But looking at the trend for the April exam, the SE exam was published after a week or 2 after PE was released. Hopefully, we will get the SE along with PE. And I am pretty sure PE is coming this week :D
Well they don't have the SE grading workshop on the May calendar, so not gonna happen this week. And unlike the PE, that meeting actually means something for the release of results, since that is when they grade the essay portion of the exam.

Engineerbabu

Reaction score
Well they don't have the SE grading workshop on the May calendar, so not gonna happen this week. And unlike the PE, that meeting actually means something for the release of results, since that is when they grade the essay portion of the exam.
Do you know if they have a grading workshop before June 15th?

PE-CA-rys

Reaction score
I can start posting bluebeamed fake result announcements if that helps you with the anxiety, Lol. Did that few years ago for PE results