Map: October 2016 Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
38202 seems to the last mechanical license issued in CA

CA results might not be released until 12/16/16

This doesn't work in Virginia because there are all sorts of gaps in their numbers. If you a nope it doesn't mean there's not a yup 2-3 either side of it. 
You can, however, pretty much deduce that everything since May has been out of state.

I check the roster in TX, not any update.... then I search few #, nothing ..... :(

Must mean the results are near.
Results are out just too many people trying to check at the same time the system can't keep up and will probably show results pending until they can get IT on it and IT has there Holiday party so looks like Jan 1st at the earliest and infinity at the latest...

Results are out just too many people trying to check at the same time the system can't keep up and will probably show results pending until they can get IT on it and IT has there Holiday party so looks like Jan 1st at the earliest and infinity at the latest...
their

i'm that guy

Whoa nice catch, Richard! Glad you pointed that out. I'd bet you definitely passed! 
lol, idk you always remember the missed questions.  

I ran outta time, the 3 probability questions were all guesses. 

sorry, dude. but this IS something you learn in like 2nd grade. Along with basic addition and subtraction... <3

sorry, dude. but this IS something you learn in like 2nd grade. Along with basic addition and subtraction... <3
You shouldn't start sentences with but and the first word of every sentence is supposed to be capitalized, but that's 1st grade.

I check the roster in TX, not any update.... then I search few #, nothing ..... :(
Your best bet for Texas is to use their "Exam Grades" link. They will be loaded in here before TBPE posts an announcement and it's available on NCEES. I think it will still say "April 2016" still before they update it. I know I wore than form out! Luckily I had my browser remember all the data so it was one click and check. 

https://engineers.texas.gov/exam_check_grades.php

Back