Map: April 2016 Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need South Dakota and Idaho to provide some data... come on, we know you know somebody in those states.

I know...would love to see the map completely filled in.  

Looks like Idaho has a facebook page but no updates this week.  

What about Puerto Rico?

I passed Electrical and Electronics PE exam in California,YAY...! Now what should I do? I click on the "next step" button on NCEES Website and it just takes me to the CA board homepage, Is there any form that I have fill out to get my license? or do they send license automatically?

I passed Electrical and Electronics PE exam in California,YAY...! Now what should I do? I click on the "next step" button on NCEES Website and it just takes me to the CA board homepage, Is there any form that I have fill out to get my license? or do they send license automatically?
I think it will happen automagically.

@snobumPE Okay received the official results by mail for DC. Postmarked 5/24. License numbers were uploaded into the search on 5/25 (late evening). (nothing on NCEES)

So looks like DC just barely beat CA.

DC still has not officially released on NCEES, but my name appeared in the License search this evening. So looks like I passed
I looked online and no one in my office is on there, Im not even on there for my EIT license. But the board met this morning so at the latest we should maybe see it posted on monday. Im trying my best not to freak out!

@snobumPE Okay received the official results by mail for DC. Postmarked 5/24. License numbers were uploaded into the search on 5/25 (late evening). (nothing on NCEES)

So looks like DC just barely beat CA.
@charkbot Are you being serious? You typed your name in and you found yourself, for DC and you also got a letter in the mail today?

@charkbot Are you being serious? You typed your name in and you found yourself, for DC and you also got a letter in the mail today?
Yes. Just searched my last name here and got the hit. 

Although I will note that the letter was filled out by hand, so they may be trickling out. 

Capture.PNG

Yes. Just searched my last name here and got the hit. 

Although I will note that the letter was filled out by hand, so they may be trickling 
Ok, i looked and I got the letter and a box was checked... not the one that I desired tho...

Thank you

Ok, i looked and I got the letter and a box was checked... not the one that I desired tho...

Thank you
Oh sorry to hear that. Sure you'll get it next time.

@snobumPE I don't know what day you want to use for DC. They mailed out notices on 5/24, most people seem to have got them 5/26.  NCEES released results on the website and emailed today (5/27).

Back