Map: October 2016 Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed in Kansas! Last name starts with C. (checked around 4:00 PM).

I was able to log onto the Kansas State Board of Technical Professions to see the status of my license has been updated to "ACTIVE" from "PENDING" woop woop!

Impressive number of Day 1 releases - that's going to be hard to top.

I passed in Kansas! Last name starts with C. (checked around 4:00 PM).

I was able to log onto the Kansas State Board of Technical Professions to see the status of my license has been updated to "ACTIVE" from "PENDING" woop woop!
It appears that KS only released last names A-D on Friday and will continue to batch release the rest on Monday/Tuesday. ARG!!!!

South carolina and missouri have been released
MO was already updated.  It seems like SC is kind of piecemeal.  I'm waiting to find out what happens with that.  MS has also been added.

MO was already updated.  It seems like SC is kind of piecemeal.  I'm waiting to find out what happens with that.  MS has also been added.
Awesome bro, you are on it. Do you think Illinois might be released today. I know u are never wrong

Just created an account to say thank you for creating the map and letting us know when the results were released.  I felt like I was going crazy checking when SC would be released.   

Map has been updated.  If I missed any, it's best to PM me or email me (my user name) at gmail.com

As a reminder, the latest map can be viewed here:  https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ToLfwda5hD2wrDoTwKtHj0LIqA_akjhuHHC2m77Jkg8/edit?usp=sharing

WWGW5PN.png

I wonder what color California will be...

Congratulations to all who have their results and passed!

To those who didn't pass this time, don't give up. It will happen!

Back