Map: October 2015 PE Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to everyone else too.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Kansas State Board of Technical Professions website says results have been mailed out.  Not sure when that was posted to the site, but Kansas should be any day.  Hopefully the letter is there when I get home so I'm not super nervous all weekend!
Kansas needs to be recalled off the map as I believe this announcement is premature.  The exact announcement by KSBTP is pasted below.  It's the Kansas State Specific Exam results that have been mailed, NOT the PE results, unless I'm missing something.  The Kansas State Specific Exam is an additional test for surveyors seeking to become licensed in Kansas.

KANSAS STATE SPECIFIC EXAM RESULTS

The Kansas State Specific Exam results were mailed.  Do not call the Board office for your results.  No information regarding exam results for this exam, or any other exam, will be given over the telephone or email.  If you have not received your exam result letter by December 18, 2015, you may call the Board office for instructions.

Kansas needs to be recalled off the map as I believe this announcement is premature.  The exact announcement by KSBTP is pasted below.  It's the Kansas State Specific Exam results that have been mailed, NOT the PE results, unless I'm missing something.  The Kansas State Specific Exam is an additional test for surveyors seeking to become licensed in Kansas.

KANSAS STATE SPECIFIC EXAM RESULTS

The Kansas State Specific Exam results were mailed.  Do not call the Board office for your results.  No information regarding exam results for this exam, or any other exam, will be given over the telephone or email.  If you have not received your exam result letter by December 18, 2015, you may call the Board office for instructions.
Ugh, you're right.  

As far as I've been around on this board I don't recall results ever being released over a weekend.  Sorry.

Usually GA is early on from what I've seen, so sucks having to wait. Looks like it could be Monday at the point. 
I called the Georgia licensing board. The woman I talked to didn't know anything about the process. So who know when we could get scores. 

Georgia folks, I logged into the Secretary of State website and searched my name under licenses.  It says Professional Engineer and has a PE number...I think I passed!

I haven't gotten an email and my NCEES dashboard still says pending.  I think Georgia just hasn't notified us!

Email just came in on Georgia - is official, I'm a PE.  NCEES has not updated dashboard.

Latest posts

Back