Map: October 2015 PE Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WV results are in.  Failed Geo Civil with a 52/80. 

Pretty depressed.  I honestly don't know what else to do to pass.
Keep on chugging buddy, that's a pretty decent score actually. Use the diagnostic report to hone in on your weaknesses and then knock it out of the park in april

Congrats @FUBIJAR. What state?
Ala BAMA! I actually live/work in Florida but the way the rules are set up in Florida suck. If you graduate from school in the Fall you can take the exam a whole year earlier in Alabama because of the way the timing works out.

Maine should be posting soon. Just called the guy to find out and he said he would tell me. I declined but he called me back and told me I passed! So, if you are in Maine and can't wait, call Dave at the State. If you can, it should be up today or tomorrow. Its not on the website yet so I hope its all true.

Second time, highly recommend the California EET Water Resources Depth. I had so many books the first time and I barely used anything but the binder you get from EET the second time!

Thanks. I will say that today is only the second time I have visited this forum. First was to see what I could do better (saw a posting about EET) and then today, when the nerves were just too much.

not sure if I posted in this thread yet, but I passed civil structural in AL, 2nd try! Thanks in huge part to EET! They didn't have a structural depth so I just took the morning review course and it paid off! Fingers crossed for everyone still waiting to hear!

Latest posts

Back