Last thing watched on netflix / Amazon..................

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First two episodes of the new Jack Ryan were really good.

I'm probably the last person to watch it, but I just watched the first two episodes of Breaking Bad last night. Those were intense!

Haha probably not! I'm watching it with my husband (he's seen it before and it was his suggestion to watch it) and I don't really want to watch it by myself.

I skipped to the end of this thread here so this may have been mentioned.. Yellowstone with kevin costner is very good. it has cows. very therapeutic for me

I've since read 2 posts up 👆 and breaking bad is hands down (for me anyway) the best show of all time, followed as a distant second game of thrones. Lost will always hold some significance for me but idk about that one anymore  

btw Yellowstone is on paramount network. if you have a streaming service that has paramount channel you can watch it through that service or through the paramount app ✌️

Last night I got a few episodes further into Jack Ryan, so far very good, but also has a little bit of "Clear and Present Danger" feel to it

Just finished “Jack Ryan” last night after I started it Friday night.  Definitely two thumbs up...for the show and for Harriet.

40ca7b326ea25783835defc2848aea27.jpg

Anyone signed up for the Disney streaming service? I think it goes live tomorrow sometime.

Schitt's creek is my go to when I cant find shit on to watch and need a laugh - but I can only handle it in 2 episodes max! lol

but I do totally dig the sense of humor on that show, it fits me very well..

Last edited by a moderator:
The same for the Mrs. and I. It's a great show to watch a couple of when you don't have the time to watch a movie.
That's what I love about "I'm Sorry" - great "filler" show.

Back