Last thing watched on netflix / Amazon..................

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say it's well worth it to watch Season 3 and 4 to see how that turns out.

Maybe....

saw where Netflix is making Gerald's game. Hopefully they will do a better job than Hollywood did with the dark tower movie

It is on Fox not netflix but watched the encore of the series premiere of  Orville last night...it was not as good as it could have been.  The premise was there, but they lacked on making it happen.  Silly but not funny.  disappointed

It is on Fox not netflix but watched the encore of the series premiere of  Orville last night...it was not as good as it could have been.  The premise was there, but they lacked on making it happen.  Silly but not funny.  disappointed
I'll try to catch the replay, but I do not exactly have high hopes for anything Seth Macfarlane (sp?) is involved in anymore.

As I was watching it, my wife said, "are you really interested in this?"  I'll give it a couple more episodes. . .

I missed it, but I added it to my DVR list so hopefully it's not too bad!  The idea of Family Guy combined with Star Trek seems kind of appealing, if it works.

I watched Orville it was better than most of the carp they broadcast as new show.  Not a must see, but it was ok.

Anyone catch the new Star Trek series on CBS this past weekend? It was pretty difficult to not watch as we are doing a screening at my buddy's place this weekend who has a theater room. Wait, did I just write that on here?

:bag:

I watched it. It was OK, but not to the point that I felt like I was willing to go off and subscribe to CBS online for the rest of it.  

I have now seen the first 3 episodes of The Orville, though. Not as terrible as I had been led to believe, but kind of odd - like they're trying to make a realTrek-type sci fi show, but with Seth McFarlane jokes and crudities scattered randomly throughout.  I think it would have been more enjoyable if it had just been over-the-top McFarlane.  As it is, it's just sort of jarring to be watching a reasonable 1990s-style Trek story and then have one of the main characters suddenly call someone a Dick.   I'll keep watching, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched it. It was OK, but not to the point that I felt like I was willing to go off and subscribe to CBS online for the rest of it.  
Wait, do you have to have a subscription to CBS to watch the whole show or was that just to watch the 2nd episode right away?  I was thinking it was going to be a regular TV show, but if you wanted to be an extra special subscriber, then you just got to watch the 2nd episode online right after the 1st episode was done.  I'd probably watch it if it was on TV but if they expect me to pay extra to watch it online, then forget it.

They said "exclusively" available on CBS Super Duper Ultra or whatever.  Plus, that is what the buzz has been all along about this show - you have to pay to watch.  

Back