January 2021 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a little bit better but I'm still hoping numbers will be out this Friday.
Based on what I see for January, it's likely that the majority of those that passed will get their number tomorrow. Then they'll capture the remaining the week of March 8. This of course, is just me assuming. March 12 would be within their 5 week period

Based on what I see for January, it's likely that the majority of those that passed will get their number tomorrow. Then they'll capture the remaining the week of March 8. This of course, is just me assuming. March 12 would be within their 5 week period
When they issue partial license numbers do they issue those based on alphabetical order of last names, order of when the applicant took the test or just in random order?

Just checked and they didn’t post any new numbers yesterday smh. That’s pretty disappointing. I’m hoping the system updates by Monday and we’ll see our numbers

Just checked and they didn’t post any new numbers yesterday smh. That’s pretty disappointing. I’m hoping the system updates by Monday and we’ll see our numbers
I hope Monday too. But it looks like it will be 3/12.

I called the board yesterday and they said numbers may be delayed up to 5 weeks due to stupid COVID...
I really think it's time to stop blaming COVID for delays...these working conditions aren't exactly new anymore, at some point it's just you being slow. It's really becoming a "my dog ate my homework" excuse, I see it way too much amongst coworkers who chuckle when they get away with their extensions. Just say it is taking longer than expected. *end rant of person who was relying on their pay raise and promotion contingent on license issue*

I hope Monday too. But it looks like it will be 3/12.
I hope that's not the case. From looking at the November and December result threads, quite of few people got their license number within 3-4 weeks after receiving their results. It'll turn one month this Thursday from when we received our seismic/survey results..

Just curious how are you guys able to look up if the board assigns any new license numbers? I have been playing around with the license look-up tool but I don't see it.

I just checked the the license lookup. They posted new license numbers up until 92400.

I think the Board is slightly busy right now, though. I've seen in another thread that this month's exams are cancelled due to a technical issue with Prometric. I'm sure they're having a fun time sorting through all that.

I think the Board is slightly busy right now, though. I've seen in another thread that this month's exams are cancelled due to a technical issue with Prometric. I'm sure they're having a fun time sorting through all that.
I hope they have different departments and divisions working on different aspects of their workflow. It would suck if everything else they do gets bogged down because of the Prometric test freezing issue.

Sorry guys, this is probably my fault, unfortunately I am bad luck. My exam was supposed to be at the end of March - closed. I reschedule the exam, everything cool with testing center, confusing email about scheduling sent out, show up to test to be told there isn't one, just one big Q4., reschedule. Take the exam and it is the longest it has ever taken to release results. Take next exam, results come quickly but then license issue is delayed. And of course now I am moving to Nevada and no longer need my license in CA (Would still be nice to celebrate my official license with the coworkers who saw the work that went into it). I tell ya, I'm done -_-

Alright guys, today marks one month since receiving test results. I checked the DCA this morning and there weren't any new numbers issued. Maybe this afternoon?

Alright guys, today marks one month since receiving test results. I checked the DCA this morning and there weren't any new numbers issued. Maybe this afternoon?
I'm starting to agree with @Aiden that we may have to wait until 3/12. I figure they would issue new numbers yesterday since they issued seven licenses on Tuesday. It's hard to stay patient because this the last hurdle to be able to call ourselves PEs since we put so much time preparing and passing these exams.

Back