January 2021 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that was quick! Just got mine too and passed! Good luck to everyone else, time for me to buckle down for surveying!

Man getting nervous for surveying now. Approximately 2:30 the results will be released?

I passed Seismic! This is my last test and I'm happy that I am done with all the studying. Also glad that I receive the results in just 4 days. I took the exam last Sunday.

Congratulations to all that passed! Does anybody know what we need to do next after we pass all exams? Do we need to submit anything to the board? Will they send us an email with our license number? Do we have to submit a fee to get our wall certificate?

I passed surveying! Officially done. Now to wait to get my license number

Congratulations to all that passed! Does anybody know what we need to do next after we pass all exams? Do we need to submit anything to the board? Will they send us an email with our license number? Do we have to submit a fee to get our wall certificate?
I believe we just wait for our number to be issued and an email notifying us of our new license number. I think the amount you paid when submitting your application covers the cost of the wall cert. Also it appears to be taking roughly 2 weeks for names to show up in the lookup system after passing the last exam.

I am guessing license will become available by end of next week at the earliest?

I am guessing license will become available by end of next week at the earliest?
I think the board runs new licenses every two weeks, and the last run was on 1/29. I think our names may show up online next Friday, which we could also receive the email with our license number.

Congrats to all who passed! And to those who didn't receive the happy news, keep pushing!

Surveying was my last exam and it felt soooo good seeing that green pass in my email!

I'm just here impatiently waiting for my number haha.

Congrats to all who passed! And to those who didn't receive the happy news, keep pushing!

Surveying was my last exam and it felt soooo good seeing that green pass in my email!

I'm just here impatiently waiting for my number haha.
I'm waiting for my license number to show up too. I only waited 4 days for my Seismic exam result for I took it on the last day of January but did not realized that the license number is another waiting game, lol. Please keep posted.

I think the board runs new licenses every two weeks, and the last run was on 1/29. I think our names may show up online next Friday, which we could also receive the email with our license number.
The December 2020 passers got their result on 8th of January but the new license numbers were posted on 29th. My guess we will see our license numbers on the last Friday of this month, 26th.

The December 2020 passers got their result on 8th of January but the new license numbers were posted on 29th. My guess we will see our license numbers on the last Friday of this month, 26th.
The next license posting should be tomorrow, the 12th. They run it every other Friday so we probably will see our numbers on Saturday or by Monday.

Back