January 2021 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone received their congratulatory email/letter? My employer is waiting to see that before they promote me.
Lucky! I have to wait until I get the certificate. I haven't gotten any communications from the board, but I think it might take a bit of time.

Lucky! I have to wait until I get the certificate. I haven't gotten any communications from the board, but I think it might take a bit of time.
I've already gotten my promotion and I still no number or received any letter lol This week marks 5 weeks since passing my last exam and not having a number.. what a sick joke hahaha.

I've already gotten my promotion and I still no number or received any letter lol This week marks 5 weeks since passing my last exam and not having a number.. what a sick joke hahaha.
I hope more numbers and congratulatory emails go out today. My employer is still holding out until I receive the letter/email.

I hope more numbers and congratulatory emails go out today. My employer is still holding out until I receive the letter/email.
The wait is becoming slightly ridiculous 😑. I hope we get our numbers today too.

Has anyone gotten any communications from the Board? It's been almost 6 weeks since we found out about passing...

Has anyone gotten a congrats email from the board yet? I thought they are supposed to send us an email after assigning the number, but I still have not gotten an email from them.

Back