January 2021 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone gotten a congrats email from the board yet? I thought they are supposed to send us an email after assigning the number, but I still have not gotten an email from them.
No, I've been waiting for it. I was hoping we would receive it last week.

I received my pocket certificate as well! Is there anything else that we should be expecting to receive from the board?
We still need to receive our wall certificates and a bill to renew our license. I was still hoping to receive an email that congratulates us.

I was wondering about this too...I haven't received an email. I was wondering if maybe they just aren't sending them anymore, but the December people got an email, so who knows. I did receive a pocket certificate, but no wall certificate yet.

For the record - I took and passed in October. Still no wall certificate from NJ.

Edit: just realized this was in the SA Seismic thread...BUT I stand by my statement..

Received my wall certificate and letter today. Now time to finally celebrate.

I also just got my wall certificate in the mail! What a process, glad it's finally over!! Congrats everyone.

Back