It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a Ford Explorer flip on the freeway today. Dude was driving like a real asshole, racing some little white car. He tailgated me and then cut me off... he was not injured, and didn't hit anybody else so... I have no sympathy. Got what he deserved.
On a somewhat related note, I got to call one of those "How's my driving" hotlines this morning (I've never done that before). It was poring down rain coming into work this morning and some asshole in a Comcast truck decides these are the best conditions to drive his van like he's at Daytona. Speeding, tailgating, weaving between lanes. It's generally a bad idea to drive like a dickhead when you have a toll free phone number emblazoned across the rear of your van.

Last edited by a moderator:
^nice... I wished scum ass in the explorer had one of those numbers... but since he decided to land blocking two lanes in a no longer operational vehicle... I'm sure that anybody who needs to know who this asshole is, does.

I asked her if she wanted to meet me somewhere, or did she want me to pick her up. Her response was "How about I meet you at your house!
Yikes!.. not sure I'd go for that. She could be a psycho beatch. Don't show 'em where you live until you're sure you want o stay in touch.

Of course that goes both ways.

Hope it ends up all good for you!

It's Friday!

The Saints won the Superbowl!

And it's SNOWING in south Louisiana!

IMG_3241.jpg

IMG_3242.jpg

looks like an SS Imapla in trhe driveway. nice ride!! It should be in a garage out of the snow.

looks like an SS Imapla in trhe driveway. nice ride!! It should be in a garage out of the snow.
No way! It should be out on the street getting sidways and rasining a ruckus.

I really need a fouth gen Z28.

Indeed it is, but sadly, the house (and garage) were built in the 1920's. I could get it into the garage... theoretically. The garage is 1 inch longer than the Impala and between the workbench and opposing wall there are 3 inches clearance to open the door. Also, the car is a 20-footer - from 20 feet it looks great. Up close and personal, though, it has had better days. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I am ready for this weekend. I could definitely use a few CABs!

And I just have to put a few of these in here: :Banane20: :Banane20:

Man, I am ready for this weekend. I could definitely use a few CABs!
And I just have to put a few of these in here: :Banane20: :Banane20:

X2. I think I'll bring MIAF, Junior, and MIAFM (MIAF's Mom) out to dinner tonight since she goes back home tomorrow.

I get to spend the weekend painting, replacing all our interior doors, painting some more, putting in a new range hood, and did I say painting?

With my upcoming job/promotion the wife has us in a mad dash to get the house listed so we can try and get a new house while the tax credit is still around and while housing prices are down.

I get to spend the weekend painting, replacing all our interior doors, painting some more, putting in a new range hood, and did I say painting?
With my upcoming job/promotion the wife has us in a mad dash to get the house listed so we can try and get a new house while the tax credit is still around and while housing prices are down.
Uh, you have to be closed on the new house by April 30, 2010 in order to be eligible for the Existing Homebuyer Credit. If you don't already have your house listed, I'd say that chances are slim that you will make that deadline.

Uh, you have to be closed on the new house by April 30, 2010 in order to be eligible for the Existing Homebuyer Credit. If you don't already have your house listed, I'd say that chances are slim that you will make that deadline.

Always with those negative waves Moriarity.

Back