It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I'll get killed for bringing this thread to the top, but today is my Friday (not a good thing, though). But, irregardless, here is the forecast:
It's my Friday too, and this describes my weekend perfectly, especially considering they are calling for ice and snow on Saturday. Nothing to do but drink.
Hey, it's my Friday, too!

And, ditto on the ice, but it looks like you'll get about twice the amount we will.

Yay, "Friday"! It sucks, though, because the "must do on Friday Thursday" list that I made yesterday before I left work got shot to shit first thing this morning.

Edit: New-baby-in-the-house fatige setting in. DIdn't even realize that today is actually THURSDAY. But tomorrow IS my Friday off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know. I was doing ductwork insulation last weekend. I use latex gloves, long sleeves with the gloves pulled over the cuff. I still hate it.

What kind of wood? Is it a small "baby" bookcase?
It's a 3 shelf pine bookcase. We wanted the oak one, but didn't feel that shelling out double for its cost was justified.

But that reminds me, I need to put down the annual coat of tung oil on an old desk. Hope the weather clears up so I can do that today. :(

It's Friday, and I don't have to work Saturday! They called it off due to the pending inclement weather. I'm hoping to haul ass to the welding supply place today, pick up a bottle of argon, and FINALLY get around to testing out the new TIG welder this evening!

I'm just waiting for the big snow/ice storm here now!!!! That's why I have a 4 wheel drive truck...and lots of beer! Best combo ever!

It's Friday, and I don't have to work Saturday! They called it off due to the pending inclement weather. I'm hoping to haul ass to the welding supply place today, pick up a bottle of argon, and FINALLY get around to testing out the new TIG welder this evening!
Are you being serious or have you and the gf taking kinky to a new level?

It's that special day again! :woot:

And just as a heads-up, Mardi Gras is right around the corner! :Banane20: :Banane20: :Banane20:

It's that special day again! :woot:
And just as a heads-up, Mardi Gras is right around the corner! :Banane20: :Banane20: :Banane20:
For those of us that don't live near New Orleans, it really doesn't matter too much. :(

But, TGIF!! I just wish it wasn't raining so bad. I'm taking Mrs. Ble out to dinner and a movie tonight for her birthday (which was Monday) and it sucks that we'll be going out in the rain and cold.

weekend's going to be fun /sarcasm/

7 year old birthday party sleepover at my house tonight for my youngest (5 other kiddos)

daughter has some girl scout thing all day Saturday

saturday night is our blue / gold cub scout banquet (all night thing with cubu scouts)

Saturday night my daughter has a few friends sleeping over

sunday need to get the kids back in the baseball / softball mode (practice) if it doesnt rain

super bowl party at the neighbors house........

yay Friday!!! this week has been shit. for both me and my wife... it almost makes it a little bit better when you get to compare stories about how shitty your day was... "oh yeah... well check this out..."

I saw a Ford Explorer flip on the freeway today. Dude was driving like a real asshole, racing some little white car. He tailgated me and then cut me off... he was not injured, and didn't hit anybody else so... I have no sympathy. Got what he deserved.

I'm pretty excited about the weekend!!! The WEEK was a bit slow, but the fun starts in a few hours!!!

I have a date tonight!!! ( I asked her if she wanted to meet me somewhere, or did she want me to pick her up. Her response was "How about I meet you at your house!) then, My favorite bar tomorrow night, with a DD already commited!! AND another date Sunday with the one I've been seeing that I like the most....whew.....SOMETIMES...single life really IS fun!

weekend's going to be fun /sarcasm/
7 year old birthday party sleepover at my house tonight for my youngest (5 other kiddos)

daughter has some girl scout thing all day Saturday

saturday night is our blue / gold cub scout banquet (all night thing with cubu scouts)

Saturday night my daughter has a few friends sleeping over

sunday need to get the kids back in the baseball / softball mode (practice) if it doesnt rain

super bowl party at the neighbors house........
At least you can end your weekend on a fun note (I hope). If not, at least drink enough to forget about everything that you did. :40oz:

Back