It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^You are not allowed to post in this thread until January. Bastard! :eek:ldman:
This coming up Wednesday is like an early Friday for me. Then every day until January 4 will feel like a perpetual Saturday. Maybe I should start a thread for Saturday? :w00t:

Last edited by a moderator:
Heading to my GF christmas party. Gonna get stupid shitty and make an ass out of myself. You know give them something to gossip about.

I hope to continue to have fridays off for as long as I can drag it out...with the amount of last minute retirement announcements in our section it may not be as long as I hoped.

:Banane20: :Banane20: :Banane20:

Wow! It's been 6 weeks since the last Friday. Have the last ones really been Thursday2's?

It's Friday, and I get to babysit! And work tomorrow ¬¬. Poop.

I'm checking out at 4. Gotta go buy birthday presents for my Mom and then clean the house and get groceries so I don't come home to a mess with an empty fridge on Sunday. Wheee!

I'm looking forward to a NICE relaxing weekend!!! yea, right....I can almost hear the phone ringing now.

I guess I need to employ the "I can sleep when I'm dead" rule! although what I've been doing lately is certainly moving me faster in that direction!

I know I'll get killed for bringing this thread to the top, but today is my Friday (not a good thing, though). But, irregardless, here is the forecast:

I know I'll get killed for bringing this thread to the top, but today is my Friday (not a good thing, though). But, irregardless, here is the forecast:
It's my Friday too, and this describes my weekend perfectly, especially considering they are calling for ice and snow on Saturday. Nothing to do but drink.

Back