It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=12pt]Mmm, yeh, I'm gonna have to ask you to come in on Saturday, m'kay?[/SIZE]

lumberg.jpg

Rules for the weekend!

Rule #1 Learn to appreciate hangovers. If it was all good times every jackass would be doing it.

Rule #2 If there is ever any confusion, the fuller beer is mine.
bizarre010.jpg

Work day saturday,

Incomprehensible suck,

Rain Dance was denied.

I don't know whether to be excited it's Friday or bummed that I'm actually at work the day after Thanksgiving. At least there's nobody here.

I'm here too and one other person will be as well. I'm sure there will be a lot of urgent business today, especially since we share a building with people who have the day off, so no one can get IN the building without a code.

I didn't have to work today - it is considered a company holiday. Pretty sweet since they do that for Christmas Eve/Christmas Day and New Years Eve/New Years Day as well.

Mrs. JR opted *NOT* to go shopping so I am spending the day catching up on things around the house. I will probably end up working this weekend though to get a few things 'done'.

JR

It's Friday!!! :bananalama: :party-smiley-048:
Only 2 more weeks until Christmas! I can't believe it.

Which reminds me, I've got gifts to order!

Fingers crossed that they won't make me come in tomorrow. I needed to stay late to take care of some other projects yesterday, but they booted all of us off site to clear out the crowd and traffic around the stator.

It's FRIDAY!!!! I'm off today, but need to get going to get a lot of stuff done.

Procrastination ...

I'm so happy it's Friday! Christmas shopping is DONE, but some wrapping still needs to be completed.

EDIT: Because we wrap things, unlike Tiger Woods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back