It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw the extended commercial for that the other day. It looked sweet. I just might have to go buy a PS3 for something OTHER than God of War III.
I knew I would have bought it when I was playing the demo.

Good thing about the PS3 is that you can download demos for almost any game on the system and simply decide if you would like to buy it or not.

Hell, if you want you can even rent/buy movies on it too.

Buy a PS3!!!

Get to dress Mini-ble up this weekend for his first Halloween. Might even walk him around trick or treating to see if I can get any candy to bring to work! B)

I knew I would have bought it when I was playing the demo.
Good thing about the PS3 is that you can download demos for almost any game on the system and simply decide if you would like to buy it or not.

Hell, if you want you can even rent/buy movies on it too.

Buy a PS3!!!
Planning on it, though I wish the new model wasn't so ugly :(

Going out for the last shrimping trip of the year tonight. The season closes November 12 and I'm heading out to Kansas to go pheasant hunting on the 13th so I think I've used up all my brownie points with Mrs. Chucktown. Hopefully I'll catch another 30 lbs tonight and be able to pack my freezer full and give some away. I'm planning on making shrimp gumbo tomorrow night for a pre-trick-or-treating party at our house tomorrow night.

Oh, and found out that we're not getting raises again next year. Fu-)ing awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm entering my White Chili in the Chili Cook-off at work today. It's the hottest damn white chili I have every had.
My chili won...beat out 10 other entries. It was the first white chili to ever win the cook-off. I got a huge trophy out of it.

Get to dress Mini-ble up this weekend for his first Halloween. Might even walk him around trick or treating to see if I can get any candy to bring to work! B)
mini snick is still alittle to little for dressing up. A halloween onsie and hat and we call it a day

mini snick is still alittle to little for dressing up. A halloween onsie and hat and we call it a day
Our kiddo was born September 24, 2005, and we dressed him as a bumblebee for his first Halloween. It was a yellow sleep sack with black stripes sewn on, a little stinger, some wings we fashioned from tubing and old lace and a I whipped up a little knit hat with tiny antenna. Later on, we were able to use the sleep sack. He "helped" us hand out candy.

Our kiddo was born September 24, 2005, and we dressed him as a bumblebee for his first Halloween. It was a yellow sleep sack with black stripes sewn on, a little stinger, some wings we fashioned from tubing and old lace and a I whipped up a little knit hat with tiny antenna. Later on, we were able to use the sleep sack. He "helped" us hand out candy.
Cute!

i have a spiderman & a batgirl trick or treating this year. I wanted to find the black 'alter-ego' spiderman costume for myself, then i would "pretend" to beat the tar out of my 3yo 'good' spiderman in front of the neighbors. . .ah maybe when he's older. unfortunately, no costumes this year for wife & me :( , she just got back from week away in Seattle - this month flew by too quick between her business travels & studying for the exam

Gee, that's funny...I thought you had the costume

funny-pictures-humor-fat-spiderman-costume-venom.png

ZING!

Btw, em, was it last year you and the wife werethe Barber of Fleet Street and his accompice? Those were some kick-ass costumes! I have a lady bug to take around this year. She is practicing saying 'Trick or treat'. She almost has it!

Yay Friday!!!!

Left work ON-TIME to take my wife out to dinner for her birthday. Me thinks there will be some other stops along the way to Okemos ....

JR

Gee, that's funny...I thought you had the costume
funny-pictures-humor-fat-spiderman-costume-venom.png
LOL! that would be my luck, the resident fat guy on the block challenges me to an epic spiderman cage match or something

Btw, em, was it last year you and the wife werethe Barber of Fleet Street and his accompice? Those were some kick-ass costumes! I have a lady bug to take around this year. She is practicing saying 'Trick or treat'. She almost has it!
Yah! Sweeney Todd & Mrs. Lovett. those were pretty good costumes even though i was missing the straight razor accessory. Plus i got stuck at home doling out candy to kids who had nooo idea what or who i was supposed to be. I think this year will be first year both kids can say Trick or Treat. . .the quest is will they in actual practice

It sure is. And 3:30 today marks the beginning of my first vacation since starting with this company. Setting out Saturday, will stop in Alabama overnight, and will finish my drive to Houston on Sunday. Will begin the drive back the following Friday/Saturday so that we can pick the rugrat back up on Sunday and relax the rest of the day.

So you're taking MYAF?

Yep, she's coming with. That way, we can split driving duties as necessary, and since most of my friends will be in work all day, I'll have someone to keep me entertained until quitting time. Not to mention the fact that when driving 32 hours, it's much easier to stay sane when you have someone to talk to.

Yep, she's coming with. That way, we can split driving duties as necessary, and since most of my friends will be in work all day, I'll have someone to keep me entertained until quitting time. Not to mention the fact that when driving 32 hours, it's much easier to stay sane when you have someone to talk to.

Plus there's always a chance for road head.

Back