It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh, what a great day, again. I'm heading out of here at 4:00 to go start catching some shrimps, hopefully . I'm crossing my fingers that this will be the first cooler of the season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad thing is, I did when I was his age. Six foot tall and weighed 135. Swimming really keeps the weight off.
I haven't weighed 135 since I was probably 11. I'm not big (regardless of my Mike Moore comment), but I was always athletic. So when I was Mike Phelps age, I was 6'-2" and weighed about 220.

:GotPics: i dunno, i'm sure the other ladies of EB would agree you need to define close
Well, a few moons ago I swam collegiately and lettered all four years. I don't exactly have my physique from those days, but after 8 years, I'm not disappointed with my current one.

:sharkattack:

How 'bout this?

HasselhoffianRecursion250.gif

Guess what day it is! It's [SIZE=10pt]F[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]R[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]I[/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]D[/SIZE][SIZE=24pt]A[/SIZE][SIZE=36pt]Y!!![/SIZE] :woot:
That much closer to college football on the telemivision and the grill.
^I bet that took quite a bit of time to format all those letters. :appl:

I'm taking tomorrow off. Its been a long week, and I had Monday off too. Yay, weekend!

^I figured I'd join the trend

Last edited by a moderator:
Back