It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Friday, and it's burlesque night. Unfortunately for me, I have an 8 hour work day ahead of me tomorrow.

It's finally Friday!! I think the crappy weather this week has made it drag by. This is my last weekend before the PE exam, so I am pretty stressed right now. I'm just ready to get this over with!

One week from right now you'll be an uptight testee, and all of us who already passed will be thanking our lucky stars we aren't taking it right now. Hang in there just a little longer.

Why do we treat this thread so poorly?
noob.jpg

Now it's Friday! Woooo!!!

Actually, not "Woooo!!!" since, in between fighting the fires of equipment wrecking itself, I have to do all of my performance reviews today. I shouldn't have put those off... I shouldn't have put those off... I shouldn't have put those off... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
It is indeed Friday, and I have a ridiculous hat to make tonight.

MIAF is going to the Halloween party as Alice, so I was informed that I am going as the Mad Hatter.

It is indeed Friday, and I have a ridiculous hat to make tonight.
MIAF is going to the Halloween party as Alice, so I was informed that I am going as the Mad Hatter.
Better than going as an Ass Hat.

I'm entering my White Chili in the Chili Cook-off at work today. It's the hottest damn white chili I have every had.
I love white chili. Can I get your recipe, or is it a state secret?

I'm entering my White Chili in the Chili Cook-off at work today. It's the hottest damn white chili I have every had.

What goes in white chili?

P.S. - I would NOT want to be in your office today.

I get to play some Uncharted 2 tonight! Yay!

Saw the extended commercial for that the other day. It looked sweet. I just might have to go buy a PS3 for something OTHER than God of War III.

Back