It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe this topic hasn't been bumped today.

IT'S FRIDAY! And with a little luck and a lot of CAB's, it's going to be a good one.

oh smap! IF orgot that today is fridy. good thing as i didnt go to work. as today is my frdiay off. WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT!!

:woot:

got damn, Im awesome!

Guess what day it is! It's [SIZE=10pt]F[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]R[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]I[/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]D[/SIZE][SIZE=24pt]A[/SIZE][SIZE=36pt]Y!!![/SIZE] :woot:

That much closer to college football on the telemivision and the grill.

Damn right it's Friday! My father and a friend from work are leaving CT tomorrow morning to deliver my racecar, truck, and trailer this weekend. Now I'll finally be able to pick up a dang washer/dryer instead of pissing away 2 hours every weekend in the ghetto laundromat. Also on the agenda is a new bed and couch.

I got a new bed coming today as well. I get to be held hostage at home between 10-2.

I like my existing mattress, but it's a twin. I think it's time I step it up to a big boy bed. My feet are getting cold hanging off the end of it. Some of the Big Lots, etc around here carry a lot of Serta overstock at good prices, but the hardest part for me is finding a mattress that's firm enough.

I like my existing mattress, but it's a twin. I think it's time I step it up to a big boy bed. My feet are getting cold hanging off the end of it. Some of the Big Lots, etc around here carry a lot of Serta overstock at good prices, but the hardest part for me is finding a mattress that's firm enough.

I know. With all your recreational activities you need a bigger mattress with some extra rigidity.

woohoo Friday...the start of a chilly and rainy weekend what fun...glad we got the cover on the pool last weekend.

I know. With all your recreational activities you need a bigger mattress with some extra rigidity.

I'm more concerned with my back than my recreational activities.

I do have every intention of building a canopy bed with some scroll work tie-down loops on the posts, though.

TGIF everyone!

I played hard at work all week, and I'm going to play extra hard at home this weekend.

Oktoberfest here I come!!

I don't think we want to play in Supe's pool. No telling what would be floating around in that thing.
I think he meant Snick's pool. I'll bring a large vat of Margaritas and a few BabyRuth candy bars for fun.

Back