It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I said, I don't care if they ban me either, because I told, I told Bill that if they warn one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've warned four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the board on fire...

And I said, I don't care if they ban me either, because I told, I told Bill that if they warn one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've warned four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the board on fire...
:appl:

VTE

Hi, Milton. What's going on?

FLB

I, I, I, I, I didn't receive my paycheck this week.

VTE

Uh, you're gonna have to talk to Road Guy about that.

FLB

I, I did and he, and he said -

VTE

Uh, we're gonna need to move your account downstairs into PPI.

FLB

No...I...I...

VTE

Uh, we have some new members coming in and we need all the bandwidth we can

get.

FLB

No...no...no...no...but...but...but...I, I, I -

VTE

And if you could could go ahead and get a can of pesticide and take care

of the roach problem we've been having that would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
VTE told me to talk to RoadGuy and then RoadGuy told me to talk to VTE and I still haven't received my paycheck and he took my stapler and he never brought it back and then they moved me to PPI and there was garbage on that board...

I realize it's only Thursday, but in the spirit of slightly premature "It's Friday" postings:

song-chart-memes-work-fridays.jpg

Well, hey, you know it is Friday over here, and has been for 8 hours and 10 minutes, so as long as it is Friday somewhere in America, I say it's Friday in ALL of America!!!!!!!!!!!

It is indeed Friday, be-otches! I'm on a day off, too! (I was headed out to the boonies to cut a trail for tomorrow, but it's raining so I wimped out and went to the coffee shope to surf the net)

It's Friday, but I was informed that I will be working here from 6 to 6 tomorrow. Going to be rough, as tonight is Burlesque night in Charlotte, and I will be both drunk and out until about 3am.

It's Friday, but I was informed that I will be working here from 6 to 6 tomorrow. Going to be rough, as tonight is Burlesque night in Charlotte, and I will be both drunk and out until about 3am.

Don't worry the superintendent will most likely be hung over too. I was the low man on the salaried totem pole so I always got stuck with Saturday Subcontractor Duty. He was always drunk at his hunt club most Saturdays. I would go home in the middle of the day, nail my wife, and then go back to work.

What a nightmare day. 2 inspectors and the QC manager are gone. It's like the headless chicken show. Thank god I'll be seeing tattoos and boobies in a couple of hours.

Back