I Got 999 First World Problems

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hate when I ask someone a question via PM on Facebook, and it's marked as "seen" but there isn't a response.

So did my Hotmail. Now everyone is emailing to ask why I sent them some weird link.

My twitter account got hacked.

So did my Hotmail. Now everyone is emailing to ask why I sent them some weird link.

Both of you would do well to activate 2-step authentication. Excellent added security. I use Hotmail for my business as I do Twitter. Ever since instituting 2-step authentication, I have yet to experience any issues of that nature. :thumbs:

My twitter account got hacked.

Both of you would do well to activate 2-step authentication. Excellent added security. I use Hotmail for my business as I do Twitter. Ever since instituting 2-step authentication, I have yet to experience any issues of that nature. :thumbs:
I have that on my Microsoft accounts because the kids use them...This is the first time I've been hacked on twitter and I've had the account since 2007...I may not have been hacked though. It may have been twitter making me change my password.

Anyway, the unfinshed leather on my strappy sandals irritates the skin inbetween my toes if I wear them too long.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I upgraded the toe rods on my Camaro, I now need to take the car in for an alignment.

One of the rear tires on the car has a nasty cut and now I have to replace it.

I can't park in the front side of the parking decks without hitting my ski rack.. Have to drive around to the backside :(

I am now 3 episodes behind on Game of Thrones. Stupid neighbor being busy (He has HBO).

Back