I Got 999 First World Problems

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I'd like to see them, I know he isn't watching them either. We agreed that none of us will watch if one can't make it.

Should have bought 22" wheels for my wife's Denali instead of 20".

My phone just went to a new software version and now the bluetooth connection in my truck isn't working quite right.

Today is the only available day the windshield replacement company had available and it's starting to rain. How the hell am I supposed to get a new windshield before Comiccon?

Today is the only available day the windshield replacement company had available and it's starting to rain. How the hell am I supposed to get a new windshield before Comiccon?

Packing tape.

easy to take it to their shop and not deal with them coming to you business....its cheaper if you take it to them anyways

^ why do you need a new windshield?
It's about 4 years old and pitted to hell. There are at least 5 major rock chips and a couple of them are un-repairable. Most windshields only last a couple years here in CO with all the sand, gravel, and temp swings. Plus, I want it to look good for the show.

easy to take it to their shop and not deal with them coming to you business....its cheaper if you take it to them anyways
Insurance is paying for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
T&A have gotten many government leaders in trouble. Good thing I'm not a leader though.

The website for my HOA billing is worthless. I have to remember multiple passwords/pins/security questions to log in, but then I have to enter my account number, bill amount, payment information, HOA district info. The only thing that stupid website remembers is my name and address. Without the snail-mailed invoice, the website is worthless.

What a pain in the ass.

It's going to take a week to get an invoice for my kids' YTD preschool tuition. Since it's mid-year this means I have $2,500 sitting around in a Dependent Care Reimbursement Account that could be growing in a 529 account instead while the market is going gangbusters.

The suspension of my Camaro is noisy with the new parts. I may have to take it apart and reinstall it again.

A moose tangled with my electric fence yesterday morning and I had to replace a couple fence posts before leaving for work.

(I nearly forgot about this thread...)

Back