--**-- Hangover Clinic --**--

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plus, the morning thing is out for us. 2-1/2 year old is in our room by 6:30 every morning.
That would be the really hard thing for me (pun intended).

I had a little "one for the road' this morning myself ... I think it's tough to beat that feeling (pun intended +1)

Better days are ahead Chucktown ... just ask Dleg to look into the future for you. :)

JR

The problem is that it'll work it out of my system through the wrong end. I don't think puking on my wife would make her want it again any time soon. Plus, the morning thing is out for us. 2-1/2 year old is in our room by 6:30 every morning.
Our kid is out the door to day care by 6:30 in the morning.

Good call on the not puking on your wife. You can only do that to the drug addicted strippers.

That would be the really hard thing for me (pun intended).
I had a little "one for the road' this morning myself ... I think it's tough to beat that feeling (pun intended +1)

Better days are ahead Chucktown ... just ask Dleg to look into the future for you. :)

JR
We aren't turning this thread in to a discussion of Chucktown's sex life......or lack thereof. But I will consult the cyber fortune cookie to see if I might be able to get a piece tonight.

Fair enough! So, I will just post a random awesome pic for you ...

2689_myspace.jpg

JR

JR
Hey, I am NOT a miracle worker. I don't influence the future, I only see it through my own results. And if I;ve been getting plenty, and you haven't, then obviously my predictions do not apply in your case!

Last edited by a moderator:
But maybe you are the bizarro Chucktown and I'm the bizarro Dleg. You're on the opposite side of the world so maybe our lives are exactly opposite. Thus, if you aren't getting any then maybe I will be getting plenty. I am not sure how we test this theory.

I think we already have - I have been getting plenty for a long time. You have not.

Sorry.

But by your theory, if I stop getting plenty, then you should start. Last week may be a good test of t his - my wife was gone on business, so I didn't get any for Monday through Friday. Did you get "more" during that same time period?

I think we already have - I have been getting plenty for a long time. You have not.
Sorry.

But by your theory, if I stop getting plenty, then you should start. Last week may be a good test of t his - my wife was gone on business, so I didn't get any for Monday through Friday. Did you get "more" during that same time period?

Damnit, maybe you aren't the bizarro Chucktown. I think I had a 0 for Monday through Friday of last week. Maybe a 1 but I'm pretty sure a 0.

Damnit, maybe you aren't the bizarro Chucktown. I think I had a 0 for Monday through Friday of last week. Maybe a 1 but I'm pretty sure a 0.
Umm ... I hate to be the one to break the bad news ...

This doesn't count!!!
teabag-49hs9al7p.gif

Sorry ... couldn't resist!!!!

JR

I celebrated with a glass of sparkling apple cranberry cider. (For those of you who don't know, I had a liver scare a couple months back and have been told to steer clear of the firewater.)

I then proceeded to stay up until about 4:15 setting up my new computer. I learned not to install important software (MS Office 08) on an unfamiliar operating system (Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard) at 3 AM. I did something wrong and spent a nice portion of yesterday figuring out why it went wonky.

Here's what not to tell your wife when she's pissed off that you may have just fucked up something you spent $1500 on.

Her, while trying to diagnose the problem: So when did you start having problems with it?

Me: About 2:30 or 3.

Her: :angry:

Me: Sleeping next to :doganim:

Back