Free giveaway! - Hard Copies of the Electrical Engineering PE Practice Exam and Technical Study Guide!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is awesome! Your course is amazing and hopefully helps me pass the exam in October!

I would love one of these books - I am not an EE and have been blown away by the comprehensive nature of Zach Stone's review course! I hope I pass in October, have been working so hard but definitely need some practice exams to feel more comfortable with the topics! Thanks!!

[SIZE=10pt]This is a great course to prepare for the Power exam – really enjoy the concise videos on all aspects of the syllabus that tell you exactly what you need to know.[/SIZE]

Hi Everyone two quick updates:

1. Due to cost of shipping, shipping a free hard copy will be limited to the Continental United States Only. However, if you are one of the winners and you live out side of this area I'll email you a digital PDF copy of the book instead so that you're not left out.
  2. Please do not send me your mailing address unsolicited. I've received a large number of emails, DM's, LinkedIn messages etc with mailing addresses. I will message the winners directly on Engineer Boards for their mailing address once the winners are randomly selected on Friday. I will post an update in this thread with the list of winners. 
I'll add these updates to the original post. Hope everyone is having a great week. 

Zach, 

You videos are amazing!! I love how you solve each problem step by step to make it clear and easier for us.  I appreciate all you do. 

I'm planning to take the PE Exam next year and plan on signing up to your course as well. Having a hard copy of this book will help me a lot.

Back