Free giveaway! - Hard Copies of the Electrical Engineering PE Practice Exam and Technical Study Guide!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zach's videos have been a huge help in preparing for the P.E. I was signed up for it in April,  but now it has been moved to October. I'm hoping this extra time and hopefully this study guide will allow me to pass the first time. Thanks, Zach!

Hi Zach,

I'd like to be considered for the book giveaway! I find your online videos very helpful!  I took the PE last year and unfortunately didn't pass it. Thinking of enrolling in your course before I take it again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Zach, 

You videos are amazing!! I love how you solve each problem step by step to make it clear and easier for us.  I appreciate all you do. 

Hi Zach,

I'd like to be considered for the book giveaway! I find your online videos very helpful!  I took the PE last year and unfortunately didn't pass it. Thinking of enrolling in your course before I take it again!
Thanks for the kind words @Sara Kamel and @Mary Z

Just finished your tutorial "how to pass the PE exam" and I know exactly what I should do in the coming 3 months. Thank you so much, Zach.

Hi, Zach! I'm just at the very beginning of studying for the PE - I feel like this would be a great starting point! Hoping to enroll in your course soon too. Thanks for doing everything that you do!

Zach is an awesome teacher! His study materials are sure to be amazing like everything he does. 

Hey Zach,

I think you responded to this question before, but I just want to confirm one more time.

I have the Early Access Edition Version 1.0.7 of your PE practice exam. I used this practice exam for prepping up for the April 2020 exam (before it got canceled). I think you previously said that there were no major changes between the exam I have and your latest PE practice exam version?

Can you please confirm one more time? I just want to make sure. Thanks very much!

Hey Zach,

I would very much appreciate a copy of your book to help study with!

Hey Zach,

I think you responded to this question before, but I just want to confirm one more time.

I have the Early Access Edition Version 1.0.7 of your PE practice exam. I used this practice exam for prepping up for the April 2020 exam (before it got canceled). I think you previously said that there were no major changes between the exam I have and your latest PE practice exam version?

Can you please confirm one more time? I just want to make sure. Thanks very much!
Same book. The printed edition is currently version 1.0.9. The only difference between 1.0.7. and 1.0.9. is spelling and grammar. 

Back