Free giveaway! - Hard Copies of the Electrical Engineering PE Practice Exam and Technical Study Guide!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the 2nd time i'm taking the PE exam. Since its the last time taking it in paper/pencil, i'm hoping its my last time also. So far the classes i've taken so far have really helped me understand areas that i was weak in. Looking forward to the October live sessions.

Passed the FE right before the start of the pandemic and I'm looking forward to getting a jump start on my PE studies. Thanks Zach!

Hi Zach, your technique is absolutely refreshing. It really makes the subject matter more clear and that is something I really appreciate. My co-worker introduced me to your work and I was hooked from day one. I am taking the test this October and anything that helps to get the subject matter down is greatly welcomed :)

Hi, Zach. I bought a Rogue fitness interval timer for round 2 of studying. It’s a giant digital LED pomodoro timer (remote controlled). April’s PE test was cancelled, so I will try again in October. I left a nice review on Amazon after doing the course the first time. A free hard copy of the study guide would be much appreciated and wonderful. Best regards.

Keep up the good work Sean. Count me in for your prep copies. Thanks, 

wirfan2!

Hi, Zach. I bought a Rogue fitness interval timer for round 2 of studying. It’s a giant digital LED pomodoro timer (remote controlled). April’s PE test was cancelled, so I will try again in October. I left a nice review on Amazon after doing the course the first time. A free hard copy of the study guide would be much appreciated and wonderful. Best regards.
Planning on doing some Tabata style study sessions? 

Hope they hold the exam this fall. Otherwise I will have wasted a year of studying!

45minutes to go.....

I'm excited to know who are going to be the winners... :) :)   :)  .

Hope I win :)
How has the studying been going my man? I am proud of myself I been hitting it 7 days a week, 2 hours after work and as much as I can on weekends!

Back