Free giveaway! - Hard Copies of the Electrical Engineering PE Practice Exam and Technical Study Guide!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How has the studying been going my man? I am proud of myself I been hitting it 7 days a week, 2 hours after work and as much as I can on weekends!
Official Giveaway Update - I'll be using @SparkyBill's quoted post above as the cut off. All thread posts prior to his quoted post will be entered. Remember, only one entry per person (even if you posted more than once). Give me a few days to work this into my schedule over the weekend. I'll announce the winners no later than end of day Monday in a new post and I'll also update the original post.  Good luck everyone and thanks for playing!

Zach, 

I am enjoying you course and have learned a lot that was not taught in school many many many years ago. If your live lectures are anything like the tutorials in each of the subjects, I know that I will learn a lot. Keep up the great work.

Robert

Hey Zach, thank you for your hard copy give away  and congrats to all winners. 

Unfortunately I'm not one of those lucky winners. 

when the next give away round gonna be taking place? I have registered for the up coming October 2020 PE exam and I extremely need one of them. If you have any extra send it to me please (if it's possible). 

Thank You again  :reading:

Shipping update:

Shipping labels and envelopes were ordered prior to the giveaway, but have been delayed due to the pandemic. As of this morning, I should receive all envelopes and labels by the end of the week. 

I'm planning on shipping the practice exams the day that the envelopes and labels arrive so that you can receive your practice exam as soon as possible. 

If for some reason USPS continues to delay shipping labels and envelopes, I will personally mail them out in person one at a time the following week to prevent any additional delay. 

Thanks for your patience, I'm excited to get the hard copy of the Practice Exam and Technical Study Guide in your hands.

Wondering if 'Free giveaway! - Hard Copies of the Electrical Engineering PE Practice Exam and Technical Study Guide' are still available?

Hi Zach, I learn many helpful things related to FE exam from you. And I passed.
Can I get hard copy for PE please?

Back